What can we offer your studio?
You can book any of these resources at the bottom of the page.
Custom In-Your-House Dance Medicine Clinic Resources
Have you ever questioned whether that dancer you always talk to about their rotation may have a structural problem and need extra work on their hips? What about that dancer who is consistently injured and you do not know what to have them do without making things worse? Well by working with OST we can connect your students and your staff with amazing resources to help you achieve your goals for your dancers. We also offer in house (meaning we come to your studio) dance medicine evaluations and pointe evaluations!
In House 1, 2, or 3 Day Intensives!
Conventions can be strenuous on a studio owner and many wish they could host their own intensive, and we are giving you the ability to do that! We will also post about the convention at your studio on the OST Instagram and Facebook page to invite other dancers if you are looking to bring in some extra dancers, or it can be a company intensive that is not open to the public. When you book with us we can also give you an outline for you to use on your own with your own teachers for a full 5 day intermediate/ advanced intensive (2 or 3 days with us and then an outline for you and your teachers to use the other days) to make your summer intensive the best summer intensive!
- 1 Day Intensives:
- For Beginners 8+ only
- 8:00-9:00 Check in & Warm Up
- 9:00-10:00 Warm Up Class
- 10:00-11:30 Cardio & Core OST Class
- 11:30-12:30 Progressive Ballet Training PBT Class (need yoga balls 85 cm)
- 12:30-1:00 Lunch break
- 1:00-2:30 Ballet Master Class
- 2:30-3:30 OST Theraband Class
- 3:30-4:30 OST Conditioning Class
- 4:30-5:30 OST & EFTC Dynamic Stretching Class (Whole Body)
- 5:30-6:30 Injury Prevention Seminar
- Cost: $1,250.00
- 2 Day Intensives
For Intermediate & Advanced Students
8:00-9:00 Check in & Warm Up
9:00-10:00 Warm Up Class
10:00-11:30 Cardio & Core OST Class
11:30-12:30 Progressive Ballet Training PBT Class (need yoga balls 85 cm)
12:30-1:00 Lunch break
1:00-2:30 Ballet Master Class
2:30-3:30 OST Theraband Class
3:30-4:30 OST Conditioning Class
4:30-5:30 OST & EFTC Dynamic Stretching Class (Turnout & Perfect Posture)
5:30-6:30 Injury Prevention Seminar
8:00-8:30 Check In
8:30-9:30 OST Warm Up Class
9:30-10:30 OST Conditioning Class
10:30-12:00 Ballet Master Class
12:30-1:00 Imagery for Balance Class (from OST dance anatomy course)
1:00-2:00 OST Balance & Turn Class
2:00-3:00 OST Circuit Training for the Whole Dancer
3:00-4:00 OST & EFTC Dynamic Stretching Class (True Front Split & Side Split)
4:00-5:00 OST & EFTC Self Massage Class & Foam Rolling Techniques
5:00-6:00 OST Studio Applications for the Whole Dancer (from Dance Anatomy Course)
6:00-6:30 Dance Medicine Q&A Time
- Cost: $2,000.00
Add On Day for the 2 day Intensive for Intermediate & Advanced Dancers
This is an extra day of OST classes that can ONLY be added to a studio's previously booked 2 day intensive. The day can consist of any classes the studio owner requests, or this day can be used for dance medicine screening, scouting for our elite summer intensive, any OST Classes, creating and explaining a home exercise program for your competition teams, etc. We can get creative with the final add on day and work with you to create the schedule for the final day.
To do both of the intensives (1 Day beginner & 2 Day Intermediate) the total cost is $2,625.00; to do both the intensives with the add on day is $3,350
Patent Pending Official OST Classes
Our OST Classes consist of Conditioning Classes, Dance Anatomy Classes, Balance Classes, and Flexibility Classes! These are all programs tested and proven to increase flexibility, cardiovascular & muscular strength, and balance. These are also in the state of being proven that they help reduce injury.
Classes we teach are:
- OST Conditioning Class
- OST Balance & Turn
- OST & EFTC Stretching Classes (turnout, ankles & feet, perfect posture, self massage, adductor, whole body, and true splits)
- OST Theraband Class
- OST & PBT Progressive Ballet Training Class (need yoga balls 85 cm, 1 per student)
- OST Cardio & Core
- OST Circuit Training for the Whole Dancer
- OST Warm Up Class
- OST Dance Anatomy Studio Applications (from the Dance Anatomy Course)
- OST Imagery for Balance (from the Dance Anatomy Course)
Cost: 150.00 per class unless you are enrolled in a studio package which includes a monthly fee for certain classes to be offered at your studio
Custom Competition Team Strength & Endurance Program
Do your competition teams consist of elite dancers with great potential? Are you sick of spending valuable studio time conditioning your dancers when you could be choreographing? We want to help you by bringing in our team of dance medicine specialized coaches to assess your team, and meet with you and your staff to understand your goals for your dancers. After that we create a custom workout plan that dancers can do at home! That way you can know that they are going the extra mile and staying completely safe. All of our exercises are strictly for dancers and we can explain how each and every exercise we gives correlates to any genre of dance! We have three different categories which include: Once a Season meaning we come in at the beginning of every dance season and create an HEP for your competition or dance team; 3x a Year meaning we come during the three most technique and skill transformational points in a dance season and create your custom HEP for your competition or dance team; Bi-Monthly In Season meaning we come in Sept, Nov, Jan, March, and May (or June) that enables our team to help follow your dancers throughout all of their dance training that year, and create a custom HEP for your teams.
- Cost Per Competition Team:
- Once a Season Includes: 1 meeting with studio owner & coaches to assess and understand goals (1 hour), 1 assessment session (watching 1 hour of your dancers normal practice), 1 HEP Creation, 1 HEP Approval by our dance medicine specialists, and 1 1.5 hour explanation session with your team and coaches. Cost: $400.00
- 3x a Year (Sept, Jan, June) Includes: 3 meetings with the studio owner & coaches to assess and understand goals (1 hour), 3 assessment sessions (watching 1 hour of your dancers normal practice), 3 HEP Creations, 3 HEP Approvals by our dance medicine specialists, and 3 1.5 hour explanation session with your team and coaches. Cost: $700.00
- Bi-Monthly In Season (Sept-May) Includes: 5 meetings with the studio owner & coaches to assess and understand goals (1 hour), 5 assessment sessions (watching 1 hour of your dancers normal practice), 5 HEP Creations, 5 HEP Approvals by our dance medicine specialists, and 5 1.5 hour explanation session with your team and coaches. Cost: $1000.00
One competition team HEP comes with the gold (discount only) and ultimate studio packages, and group pricing can be arranged for multiple competition teams.
Exclusive studio only OST Summer Intensive Perks for your studio!
These exclusive perks can be any of the following FREE things: an OST conditioning class with a parent & dancer OSTSI informational session, OSTSI marketing materials, an OSTSI informational session, Group Audition Discounts (every fifth dancer from your studio auditions for free!), and/or a Studio Audition Package (If you have more than 20 dancers auditioning you can pay a flat rate of $250.00)
Looking to have us come and teach on a regular basis? Click the button below!
Schedule a FREE meeting below for more information about our studio services! We cannot wait to talk with you!
Looking to make some extra cash for your studio? Learn about our giveback program by clicking the button below!