What we can do for YOUR Studio when you become apart of our team:
- We can help YOU bring in extra CASH through our GiveBack Program!
- We can come and scout students. If we do we will bring applications for our auditions with us. We will occasionally give out application fee waivers to those who were exceptional.
- We will send our marketing tools over to you and come to your studio to promote the program for FREE!
- Depending on the size of the studio, we will give out 1-7 application fee waivers to the Studio Director or Owner to give at their discretion.
- We will come and teach one of out Exclusive Conditioning Classes for a low rate of $10 a student (we will do one class as a trial and if the studio desires to continue working with us we will contract with them through our giveback program so YOU make more money for YOUR studio!)
Please remember that we are a non compete and are NOT looking to "take" your students away. We work as a summer intensive and individual coaching service only. It is very rare that we have two students from the same studio in the full OST Program because out of all of New England we only accept 8 dancers and we only take up to 10 individual dancers during each coaching service trimester.
- We can offer dance medicine evaluations, nurse coaching consultations, and massage therapy for all dancers
- We can offer a pre-pointe evaluation to ensure your dancers are ready for pointe and/or we can also retest students if you feel that they could be unsafe in their shoes. If that is the case we can help with our established pointe program. It is a one on one program that helps ensure their safety and advances their skill level.
We will never take your students. We highly value your skills as teachers and choreographers. Working with groups of dancers at a time is an amazing skill, we know that you have that covered so we do not need to have group classes. We only work with students individually to help them become the best they can be. We do work with dancers from various studios and even if they were to ask us about switching studios we will advise them to speak with the studio owner, because it is not our place to suggest transfers to other studios.
Please contact us for more information so we can support your studio's mission to have successful, healthy, and safe dancers.
If you would like to speak with Head Coach Cassie Mayo directly her OST contact number is: (978) 868-3800
Her hours are:
Monday: 9:00 am- 7:00 pm EST
Tuesday: 4:00 pm- 9:00 pm EST
Wednesday: 9:00 am- 7:00 pm EST
Thursday: 4:00 pm- 9:00 pm EST
Friday: 9:00 am- 9:00 pm EST
Saturday: 11:00 am-8:00 pm EST
Sunday: 2:00 pm- 8:00 pm EST