We are hiring for our 2017 Summer Intensive!
- Residency Leaders
- Guest Choreographers
- Master Class Teachers
We are looking for 5 new master class teachers and guest choreographers (specifically in one genre) Contemporary, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Modern, Acro, Tap, and Ballet! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, two references, and at least two videos of your personal choreography.
Summer Core Team job descriptions below:
Role and Responsibilities
· To watch over students during residency
· Stay on campus
· Attend commission based auditions and interviews
· Over see their dinner preparations according to their nutrition plan
· Keep their individual schedules on time
· Over see their HEP
· Help the Head Coach in all ways possible
· Attend Monthly Meetings before start of program
· Attend Staff Training Weeks in June
· Come to showcase and attend rehearsals
Qualifications and Education Requirements
*all requirements need to be fulfilled before start of the program*
You need experience working with teenagers and leading group activities. Needs to send in resume with three references to email@example.com. The official start date is June 15, 2016- August 18, 2016.
As a Leader you need to be understanding but firm. There is a fine line between mean and strict. You will only have four dancers to look over at a time. You will also be given leadership and group ice-breaker material to do with all of our dancers.